Motorcycle, ATV, USB Weatherproof Bar Clamp or Panel Mount
2.1 Amp Dual Port USB Charger with Battery Terminals
Mounting a USB outlet on your motorcycle, atv or snowmobile is the best way to consolidate your chargers. Just about every device now uses a USB power cable. You will no longer have to pack a specific charger for all your phones, iPods, Bluetooth headsets, and GPS Sat/Nav units with this charger. Just plug any of them into this convenient dual USB motorcycle outlet on your handlebars, frame or accessory bar.
- Direct connect to 12-24 Volt DC system
- Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 2.1 amp max)
- Heavy Duty All Weather Design with waterproof rubber cap
- Comes with fuse and battery terminals with 56 inch long protected cable.
- Easy to open and use
- Water Resistant, not water immersible
- Clamp attaches to 22mm (7/8 inch) diameter handlebar, frame or accessory bar.
- Blue indicator light (when voltage present)
- 2 - USB power outlets. 2.1 amps single use, 1 amp each port dual use.
- Optional panel mount ability
- Charges: Apple iPhone, Apple iPod, iPad, Blackberry, Garmin GPS, Droid, Samsung, HTC EVO, GoPro Hero, GoPro Hero3 and Vholdr helmet cams.
NOTE: This outlet has a blue indicator light when voltage is present. We recommend wiring the positive lead of the outlet to a switched power source so that it does not slowly drain your battery. Switched power sources on most motorcycles can be a headlight, tail light, parking light, relay, or relayed fuse block. On BMW CAN-BUS motorcycles such as BMW R1200GS, R1200RT & F800GS, we only recommend using a relay or relayed fuse block attached to the battery.
|LOWEST PRICE ON THE WEB!|
|Shipping vis USPS: $3.50 First Class to US, $6.00 Priority Post to US.|
First Class International starts at $7.55 and Priority International starts at $24.95.
Shipping available to most countries.
|Also Available on Amazon.com|