Motorcycle, ATV, Boat, RV, USB Dual Port Weatherproof Power Socket
USB Charger to SAE or Bare Wire 2.1 Amp
The compact all weather USB dual power outlet charger provides a dependable source of power/charging capability for electrical accessories using USB adapter plug. The one piece protection cap is new, attached to the outlet so it is always available, easy to open and visually attractive. The all weather straight cord is direct connecting to 12-24V power system, this system is engineered to power down from 12-24V to the USB power requirements of DC 5V +/-0.25 and 2.1A max. Contains a built in automatic fuse that resets itself. Great for all types of motorcycles, cars, golf carts and recreational vehicles.
Mounting bracket included with Bare Wire version. Rubber Seal will not work with Dual Port USB.
- Direct connect to 12 VDC system (Input voltage is DC 12V +/-4)
- Powers down to USB power requirements (DC 5V +/-0.25 2.1 amp max)
- Heavy Duty All Weather Design with Zippo Cap Design
- Bare wire unit is 60 inches long. SAE unit is 36 inches long
- Easy to open and use
- Water Resistant, not water immersible
- Charges: Apple iPhone, Apple iPod, Blackberry, Garmin GPS, Droid, Samsung, HTC EVO, GoPro Hero, GoPro Hero3 and Vholdr helmet cams.
NOTE: When this charger is connected directly to the battery it will draw a very small amount of power (milliAmps). Over time it may drain the battery. We recommend to connect it to a switched power source.
SAE VERSION WILL BE IN STOCK MARCH 16, 2014.
BARE WIRE VERSION IN STOCK.
|Shipping vis USPS: $3.50 First Class to US, $6.00 Priority Post to US.|
First Class International starts at $7.55 and Priority International starts at $24.95.
Shipping available to most countries.
|Also Available on Amazon.com|
| Bare Wire SAE|